Sugaring Hair Removal is a way to remove unwanted hair from just about any part of your body. Today, you are going to get a Sugaring 101 class that will give you all the low down on sugaring hair removal. The procedure is similar to waxing but…oh so much better. Tipnut tells us how it is done. The sugar paste is heated, then cooled, and is applied to your hairy region. Then, it is removed in the direction of your hair, taking the hair with it. In our little space of heaven, at Pure Clover, we give you the full glorious experience of relaxation. We don’t lead you to some dirty back room, like other salons do. Our environment is relaxing and delightful, and filled with aromatherapuetic smells to tickle your senses. Sugaring hair removal is serious business because it offers some distinct benefits over waxing and is well worth checking out.
1. Sugaring hair removal is natural and safe for all your sensitive regions, from your upper lip to your bikini area. Sugaring uses a natural sugar paste that was originally used by ancient Egyptians. Some people try to make their own, with varying degrees of success. However, there is no reason why this is necessary because the products we use at Pure Clover are top notch, natural, and totally hypo-allergenic.
2. Sugaring hair removal is MUCH less painful that waxing. That is right, girls…less painful. We pull the hair in the direction it grows. This makes certain of two things: 1. less irritation, and 2. less pain.
3. Sugaring hair removal will not aggravate your allergies. In our day and age, everyone seems to be allergic to something and some of us are allergic to a lot of things. Sugar is sugar and not a lot more. I have never met a person truly “allergic” to sugar, especially to an external application.
4. Sugaring hair removal grabs the roots of the hair deeply. The new hair growth is slower to appear and is finer in texture, generally.
5. No muss, no fuss. Sugar is water soluble and washes away easily. How many times have you been waxed and spent days picking off wax bits that seem to just get stickier the more you work at it? I have…that is why I am in love with sugaring hair removal.
The next time you are in need of a little hair removal, think sugaring. Get that wax out of your head, girls…it just doesn’t match up to sugaring hair removal. Come in and see for yourself!