It happens to the best of us. We turn around and spot crow’s feet, then we look closer and those laugh lines just keep getting deeper and deeper. To go from bad to worse, we often begin to break out with adult acne. Our changing hormones require major changes. We need to get a handle on aging skin care. Luckily, there are many anti-aging tricks and techniques to ease the lines and clear up the zits. With us, aging skin care never was so easy.
Aging Skin Care Tips & Tricks
- WATER WATER WATER: I cannot say it enough. Water is key for aging skin care. There is no face that looks more drawn and sunken than a dehydrated one. Plus, it is great for the rest of your body. Chose filtered water, if possible and plump up those cheeks!
- Get on board the supplement train: The most important supplement for aging skin care is essential fatty acids. Not only will they preserve the elasticity of your skin but they break down the fatty deposits that cause pore blockage. Other important supplements for aging skin care include CoQ-10, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, DHEA, and HGH.
- Eat wrinkle fighting food: What in the heck are they and where do I get them? Well, they aren’t some super foods you have to order. They are available right down the street at your local supermarket or farmer’s market. First, pick fruits like citrus fruits, berries, and melons that are high in water content. For increased firmness in your aging skin care regime, eat more soy. Just make sure it is non-GMO! When you eat carbs, consume whole grains. They have the most Vitamin E. Finally,the selenium in turkey and cod can inhibit the damaging rays of the sun.
- Speaking of the sun, limit your sun exposure: The leading cause of aging skin care damage is sun exposure. Make sure you put on your sunscreen every single day.
- Consult your trusted esthetician regularly: An esthetician like Clover at Pure Clover will get to know your skin and your aging skin care needs. She will create special formulas to improve your skin in ways you never dreamed possible. Plus, she will be able to recommend specialized products designed to lessen the wrinkles and get rid of all that pesky acne.
Don’t fret if you are battling wrinkles and acne. Your options are plentiful. You can fight this every step of the way. I can’t promise that you’ll win the war but I can say that you can get rid of those zits and ease the wrinkles through aging skin care.