There is body sugaring and then….there is body sugaring Brazilian style. We are barreling forward towards bikini season. We are working out in our short-shorts and prancing around trying to feel less than frumpy. The last thing on Earth you need to be faced with when you bend over in your yoga class for downward facing dog is unsightly hair. You know that hair that ought to have been shaved but was just so far back you couldn’t contort yourself to shave it. Or, more likely, you were afraid to get back there without a mirror. There is a solution for your problem…full body sugaring Brazilian style.
Body sugaring Brazilian style is a game changer
Once you try it, it is hard to go back. However, that first time can be a doozy. We are pulling hair out by the root, after all. The first time is no picnic in the park. It does hurt, body sugaring less than waxing, but the first time is definitely the worst. After a couple go-rounds, the roots get less sensitive than they were that first time and it becomes, “no biggie.”
However, there are some important tips you may want to heed on your first session of body sugaring Brazilian style.
- Your pubic hair should be about 1/4 inch long. If it is longer, we will probably have to give it a little trim. If it is shorter, grow it out a bit.
- Be careful if you are pregnant or menstruating. In fact, this may not be the best time to have your first body sugaring, especially a Brazilian. You will be much more sensitive in your pubic area and this may not be so good for you.
- Within 24 hours of your body sugaring Brazilian style, do not tan, exfoliate, or go into a chlorinated pool.
- However, about 3 days prior, it may be a good idea for you first-timers to give the area a good exfoliating scrub.
- Wear loose underwear and pants to the body sugaring appointment. You will be a little sensitive. Don’t plan a big beach day with tanning too soon after, either. You need a period to decompress, so to speak.
With that, you are ready for your big body sugaring Brazilian style – you are ready to take it all off!